2007 650i FS

NC550i

Hello all,

Hope I am not breaking any sort of protocol by posting this and if I am please accept my apology in advance.

I am selling our 07 650i and I thought this might be a good place get the word out about the car. My wife and I ordered the car in Monaco Blue Metallic with Black interior (most are cream beige) and loaded it up with sport package, night vision, active cruise, active steering, cold weather package, convenience package, comfort access, satelite radio and premium sound. MSRP was $85,,590. Window are tinted to 35% (NC legal) and BMW mudflaps were painted to match the exterior and installed. The car currently has ~3200 miles on it and has not been to the dealer for any warranty issues. Never abused and very well cared for, has always been garaged (wife parks in a deck downtown when whe drove it to work). Never damage or had any paint work (except for the mud flaps of course) Asking price is $71,928.

Reason for sale: My wife and I have had 40+ cars in 15 years and we ususally do not keep them longer than a year (I know the math doesn't add up - we currently have 5 cars ). Recently bought MB S55 and need the garage space.

Here are a couple pics:

Last edited: