2008 535xi sport touring

pigras

In next falls, through the european delivery program, I am looking to buy a 2009 sport 535 xi touring with almost all the available options including the INDIVIDUAL.
option. This INDIVIDUAL package is not very knowned because not advertised by BMW on his site. It must be processed as a special order through a BMW dealer and included such as:
Individual paint finish (special exterior colors)
Individual leather Merino, extended leather upholstery
Individual leather steering wheel with wood ring insert
Individual interior trim
Entry sills in stainless steel with BMW Individual lettering
Individual roof liner Anthracite
BMW Individual DVD system with two monitors located in the seat backs of the front seats and DVD changer in the boot.
Individual High End Audio System
Individual light-alloy wheels, V-spoke 228 l, 19 inch ... and so on...
I experienced the europeam delivery program in 1999 when I bought my 7401 with sport package. What we get in Germany is exactly what BMW promises.
I am driving my current BMW regurlaly. It has 87,000 miles as far..
This old 2000 is as clean as it is was when I pick it up in Munich Germany in october 1999. ( I had the opportunity to try it on the autobahms with no limit speed...)
the driving feeling I have today with its big Michelin Sport Pilot tires (255 ZR 18) is still the same I had the first time I drove it. I follow the maintenance program since de debut and I had no mechanical or electrical problem as far.
I hope my next one will give me the same fun and the same service.
I switch from 7 to 5 series just because I need more trunk room for personnal reason.
Does anyone has share or project such a similar experience or project than mine?
Someone aware if the INDIVIDUAL option for 5 serie will be still available in 2009?
It is important to me to get a car subtly different. It helps me to keep it a longer time wich, down the road, increase the pay back...
I owned I dont know how many makes of cars in the past. Most of the time I kept them fron 1 to 3 years because I was going to hate them.
Since I experienced BMW, by the contrary, I have some difficulties to separate of my old stuff...

[pray]