Anybody use Liquid Glass product?

I bought a bottle for my new Jet Black 330xi. Also, can I use this without waxing? I hate to use wax on black cars because of all the white residue. How about Meguiar's #7 Sealer and Glaze?

Yes, I currently have a coat of Liquid Glass Auto Polish on my car. They way you use it is, you wash your car with Dawn Dish Soap (to remove all the old wax). Then apply the Liquid Glass Pre-Cleaner, and buff it off. Then apply the Liquid Glass itself. Liquid Glass works well, but it's not perfect. It gives the car a very beautiful shine and protects the car very well and it lasts long (6-12 months assuming most extreme conditions). The only downside to it is that it does not do anything for surface scratches or swirl marks....they will still be there.
Do not use any wax on top of or below the Liquid Glass Auto Polish. Liquid Glass is meant as an alternative to the wax. If you want greater protection and shine, just apply more coats of the Liquid Glass. Your best bet is to use the Liquid Glass Pre-Cleaner, then a bottle of 3M Swirl Mark Remover (will remove swirl marks and fine scratches...use this only if you HAVE swirl marks and surface scratches on your paint...if your paint is perfect, then don't bother), then apply the Liquid Glass.