BMW NA is providing dealers with $7500

Big Daddy

Due to poor sales BMW NA is providing dealers with $7500 of marketing support on both Z4 M Roadsters and Coupes. Only 874 Z4 M Coupes have been sold since production commenced in May 2006. Some local dealers now have their Z4s priced at invoice rather than MSRP. A buyer can then use knowledge of the $7500 marketing support money to negotiate an even deeper discount or get a higher trade-in offer.

Interesting, I wonder what kind of a deal I can get on one of these?

Hmm, the Z3 M Coupe was a low volume seller. But some people thought it was a bit "odd" looking. With all the rave reviews about the looks of the Z4 M Coupe, I'm surprised it isn't selling better.

But I think the I6 333hp is hurting it. A lot of buyers looking for looks with hp have a lot of other choices today.

Big Daddy

Yes and I am sure many are waiting for the new M3 sedan or coupe. This might mean I could get an even greater deal on an MZ4 if I wait even longer? This is making me think too much...

another guess might be the price tag vs. fun factor ratio... perhaps with all the choices on the market nowadays, people are realizing that you don't necessarily have to shell out the big bucks to get a roadster that's fun and stylish. there are always those folks who have to have the badging, but they are probably in the minority.

that said, i see M Z4's quite often here in San Gabriel Valley... it's a nice car.