BMW X6 Pricing revealed

Big Daddy

Pricing details about the cool new BMW X6 SUV for the U.S. market have appeared.

The BMW X6 was officially introduced at the Detroit Auto Show in January. Back then European pricing was already available.

The BMW X6 3.5i is launching in April and has a base price of $52,500.

The BMW X6 5.0i comes this Summer with a base price of $63,000.
The BMWBlog also has the pricing of the X6 option packages. You can easily calculate that you will end out 10k above the base price with some of the necessary goodies you do not want to miss in a premium car.
These prices are not official, but sound reasonable. April is not far out, so official pricing should have been revealed already.

I4U NEWS

I hope that this model does not sell well, and will show BMW that they DO NOT need a model for every market. Sadly, I think a lot of west coast idiots will buy this car, and BMW will continue to stray farther from what they are famous for.

Also, for that price, a nicely equipped X5 is SO much better looking, and makes sense as a model. If BMW really feels they need a model to debut future Hybrid technology, they could use the 3 Series, X3 and god knows the X5 needs any help it can get with MPG.

Have I mentioned that I get 6-8 MPG in my 4.8i? No joke....if I hit 10mpg....I honestly feel like I have an economy car [:(]