BMW Z8 For Sale

Razorkat

Hi there,

I am new to the forum, and am selling a Black Z8 with a Black/Tan interior.

It is all stock, with the optional hard top included.

It currently has 13,021 miles, has been kept in an enclosed storage, and is now in the
showroom to an Automotive audio and detailing business.

It is in better than showroom condition, been treated with CrystalGuard car sealant, and has been maintained by a professional detailer. There is not a single mark or swirl on the surface of this car!

Seriously Interested Buyers only!

Also have a Lamborghini Murcielago for sale.

I can be contacted at: kat@4dmatrix.com

Razorkat

The owner is selling the Z8, because he is currently waiting delivery on two new cars, and his revamping his inventory.

He currently owns 8 cars, and has chosen the Z8 and the Murcielago to sell.

Kat

Razorkat

The asking price is $95,000.00.

And I am not sure if it is an Alpina or not. Honestly, it isn't my car...I am just representing it, and was not even aware that there was more than one model of Z8.

It is as described. 2001, Black with black and tan interior. CrystalGuard protectant, and better than showroom finish...not a mark, swirl, or scratch on it.

Has been kept in an enclosed storage, and more recently in our showroom.

It currently has the optional removable hardtop installed.

Bear6360 said:
What's the asking price? Is it an Alpina?
Not an Alpina. The Alpinas are automatic only, and are 2003s (or perhaps 2004s). They also have a two-tone exterior paint scheme. (I think they all do, but perhaps some do not)

The reason I ask is because I just saw one at the dealership, and it was one sharp car!! The tires were 285/40/22.....I'm not sure on the 22, though. I didn't remember all of it. I remember the tires were HUGE, though!!!
$95,000 is a pretty decent price. Too bad it costs more than my house.

Razorkat

Truly, this is one Phat car.

I remember when it was first delivered...I was awestruck.

Anyway, I hope it goes to a good home, and soon. It's a great car all the way around.