Finding Manual, Or help

I would also like to see some sort of a manual for the OBC, when I press the check button with the engine on, it says CHECK CONTROL OK or something like that, but when I do that with the engine off, it just shuts down. I even use it as an off button when I don't want to see the current temp or anything like that anymore.

BeemGirl

Anyone - cd Reset button? 325i

WHERE is this button?

I love the brand, cars and motorcycles - but can not live without my tunes! I put in the cartridge recently (did I push it in too hard?) and now there's no power to the cd unit (seemingly because it won't even eject the cartridge so I can retrieve my cds. and the 'eject' button doesn't light anymore.)
I think I need to find the 'reset' button and press it with a pencil but don't have a clue. Please help.[:0]

Kristin86

My display reads PHONE...???

Hey guys. I'm new to this site. I want to see if anyone can help me. I've had my bmw since the fall so not long at all and I don't really know a whole lot about it, however my dad has been a bmw owner for as long as i can remember and he doesn't even know why my car is doing this....

For some reason my display is revealing the word PHONE and my whole radio system isn't working. I hit the CD/Tape button and radio. I've turned it off and back on. I restarted the car. Nothing is getting this off and I don't know where it came from. It was working fine, I ran in to run an errand quick, came right back out and turned my car on and then that's what was displayed and there is no music. Is there a reset button somewhere that maybe that will work? Other wise I have no idea...we were looking at my phone to see if my phone settings we messed up but everything is normal. Can anyone help please? I can't stand driving without music!!!

Either email me at BrockToTheMusic@aol.com or reply on here. Thanks!!

Donno how to help but sure there is something wrong with your phone telling the radio that there is an incoming/outgoing call.
Anyway if you are not using the phone, try to disconnect it's connector in the trunk of the car, at the left side, and see what may happen
Hey guys. I'm new to this site. I want to see if anyone can help me. I've had my bmw since the fall so not long at all and I don't really know a whole lot about it, however my dad has been a bmw owner for as long as i can remember and he doesn't even know why my car is doing this....

For some reason my display is revealing the word PHONE and my whole radio system isn't working. I hit the CD/Tape button and radio. I've turned it off and back on. I restarted the car. Nothing is getting this off and I don't know where it came from. It was working fine, I ran in to run an errand quick, came right back out and turned my car on and then that's what was displayed and there is no music. Is there a reset button somewhere that maybe that will work? Other wise I have no idea...we were looking at my phone to see if my phone settings we messed up but everything is normal. Can anyone help please? I can't stand driving without music!!!

Either email me at BrockToTheMusic@aol.com or reply on here. Thanks!!