Liquid Glass Auto Polish

Hey,

So I finally tried the Liquid Glass Auto Polish that I purchased a few weeks ago. I washed the car with Dawn and it did a terrific job of removing the old wax. I dried the car completely and I was good to apply the stuff. First, I used the Liquid Glass Pre-Cleaner. I had kind of a tough time with this stuff, it wasn't applying very well, but I was able to do it. Then I let it dry to a haze and wiped it off with some towels. Then, I whipped out the Liquid Glass Auto Polish and applied it all and let it dry to a haze and wiped it all off. In the end, I wasn't impressed and the results weren't as dramatic as I was hoping. It was $9 for the Liquid Glass Pre-Cleaner and $18 for the Liquid Glass Auto Polish (16 oz.)...I think it was kind of expensive compared to my Eagle One WET Polish & Wax , which was only $8 (14 oz.) and was a quicker, one-step process.
I am going to try applying another coat of the Liquid Glass Auto Polish next week as the directions say that more coats provide a deeper shine, but I doubt it will be anything noticeable. Anyways, overall the Liquid Glass stuff was good stuff...it is definitely a quality wax and I would recommend it to anyone, but personally, I'll stick to my significantly cheaper alternative. [;)]
Just wanted to offer my 2 cents on this product if anyone was thinking about trying it...
Questions and/or comments are always welcome. [:)]

Thanks,
MrElussive

vlad, is it really worth the time and money? I am losing faith in car wax/polish real fast. I want to fill in my damn hair-line scratches and get rid of those stupid swirl marks already. [mad]