New Exhaust

I am ready to get a new exhaust, I have been looking at Remus, AA, Stromung, and Eisenmann.I want a good deep throaty rumble, yet steer clear from sounding like the fast and the furious. What do you guys suggest?

Big Daddy

I vote Eisenmann. I had a bad experience with ReamUs years ago and I am sure they make a quality product now, but I love the look and sound of the Eisenmann systems.

I just put a UUC MotorWorks System U on the 325i. It has a deep rumble/purr depending on RPM. Definitely not the ricer/F&F sound. It is one of the louder BMW exhausts on the market, I'm very happy with it.

www.uucmotorwerks.com

Click specials, then System U details. There is an online sound file.

Sometimes they have blems for about $100 off. That's what mine was, I CANNOT find any blemishes at all.

Big Daddy said:
I vote Eisenmann. I had a bad experience with ReamUs years ago and I am sure they make a quality product now, but I love the look and sound of the Eisenmann systems.

Big Daddy,

What kind of car was running the Eisenmann? Have you heard the UUC? How would you compare the two?

thanks, Matt

I am leaning towards the Eisenmann.

epj3

MReedBMWM3 said:
Eric,

Don't you think the Eisenmann sounds throatier than the Stromung?
Oh it sounds awesome no doubt, but for every day driving and the well-being of my bank account, the $300 cheaper stromung is a better choice [:D] That's enough to buy a conforti cold air intake - which gives the car another amazing sound.

Here is another link with the following sound bites for each:

Eisenmann M3 Exhaust Racing Version 1
Eisenmann M3 Exhaust Racing Version 2
Supersprint M3 Exhaust
Borla M3 Exhaust

Granted these are on a E46 M3 though. I have a link somewhere with a lot more comparisons. I will look for it too.....

Exhaust sound bits

Hope this helps some....

You also may want to consider magnaflow if you can wait a little bit...
Magnaflow reports that they have a cat-back system for the e36 m on the way.

epj3

MReedBMWM3 said:
Awww yeahhhhh!

I just ordered the Eisenmann Race Exhaust!!!!!
Shit dude that's awesome! I EXPECT VIDEO'S!!! If you have to buy a minidv camcorder from circuit city then return it in 4 days to get video's, DO IT. [:p]

How much and where from? Eisenhaus?

epj3 said:
Shit dude that's awesome! I EXPECT VIDEO'S!!! If you have to buy a minidv camcorder from circuit city then return it in 4 days to get video's, DO IT. [:p]

How much and where from? Eisenhaus?

Yep yep yep........

Eisenhaus, a little over $900.00
Race Exhaust 76mm dual round, with connecting pipes...

Yes I am freaking excited.... And I will post a video asap!

haha..yeah.. it'll send kids away..."OH NOES!!!!!! HERE COMES ZE GERMAN BEAST!!!!"