New Exhaust

I can't wait till tomorrow morning.
Right now I am waiting as fast as I can for the UPS man to show up with my Bavauto Ignition Coils, window cowl, driverside foglight (which they price matched autowerks $59.00 price) and exhaust installation kit (price matched too, Turner Motorsports $99.00).
I am getting my exhaust installed at 8 a.m.

I hope I can sleep tonight!

Wow!

The Eisenmann is worth every $!!!!!!! It's a work of art! I laughed and told the mechanic " this thing has traveled over 6,000 miles for you to install"

This was a big purchase for me and I was a little nervous that I would be upset with the results....
I narrowed my choice down to the Stromung, UUC, and Eisenmann.
I researched the three intensively and decided to go with Eisenmann.
I couldn't be happier with the results. When making my decision my mind told me that Stromung looked really cool, but I wasn't too sure about the sound from the understeer website video, seemed a little week and too raspy...
(Big Daddy, thanks for your input on the exhaust decision, Eisenmann is the perfect exhaust for my M)
I thought the UUC sounded a little bit like the Fast and the Furious and, that's not the sound I'm looking for.
I also thought "how could an American exhaust company compete against a German Exhaust? especially one that is hand made in Stuttgart"
In my quest to get the "perfect exhaust" I was researching Eisenmann's website and they said something to the effect of " our exhaust's make your car sound like it should from the factory"
I couldn't agree more, prior to the Eisenmann I recall listening to my exhaust when I would let off the throtle, I could her a subtle deep resonating sound, and think "man I wish that sound was deeper/louder more pronounced" now that sound is perfect..
That's the best way to describe it....
I drove out to my parents which is 30 miles by hwy, I am very happy with the hwy sound it's very similar to stock just slightly louder. When I ordered my exhaust the man at Eisenhaus said that the Eisenmann Sport is very close to the stock sound, he stated that customers that had ordered the Sport complained that it wasn't loud enough, after having the race installed I imagine he is telling the truth because mine is not overly loud.

Thank you to everyone that helped me in making this decision, I will be posting a video soon. In the meantime check out these picks....