Nice day for a drive

Big Daddy

Today, warm and sunny the wife and I took the roadster for a little spin in the country. We found some nice roads with some short but fantastic twistys out Black Diamond Road. We even took a back road through some rural country homes until it dead ended! The temps were perfect for top down driving and the car performed flawlessly. We stopped at a country fruit stand and bought some fresh produce and fruit and than wound our way back and ended up in tukwila, near South Center. It was a fun day and I even got some sun on my forehead. We saw a mean and very powerful sounding e30 M3 getting on I-5 near The Commons in Federal Way! Wish you could all have been there![driving]

That sounds so awesome Dan. There are always those days with the top down, the perfect temperature, good company....that everything just feels so right! Thanks for sharing!

Finally the temps dropped here in So. CA (for a week straight we had 106-113F during the day & 90-95 all night long...horrible). Now that it's cooler, I am finding any reason to take the roadster out at night (don't we need Milk?, let's not cook...I'll pick up Mexican!)

go ahead, guys, rub it in...

I am on a platform in the Gulf of Mexico, with 95 deg. and 90% humidity, beside, no roads in sight... LOL

Not complaining too much from here - $$$ is great, food is excellent, satellite TV and radio... I have had a lot worse.

Most difficult is to look at all the week end "fishermen" coming rigth under our noze.

Short trip, though, just going consulting on a project and I will be back right on time for this coming week end.
Enjoy it guys.
Happy and safe driving[wave]