Removing Water Spots From Glass

Try vinegar and water or Windex makes a glass cleaner that is vinegar based. They both can work on those spots. If that doesn't work, try a clay bar. If that doesn't work, try cutting open a potato and rubbing it on the spots. All of these methods have worked but it depends on the severity of the spots. Good luck!

Pete, that's a beautiful car. I'm driving the same car in black. Have you tried Klasse All-In-One on your paint. It's my favortie wax/sealant for white and silver cars.

membim,

Thanks for the compliment and suggestions. The spots are noticeable only at certain angles on the rear side windows, so they aren't that bad. I haven't tried Klasse All-In-One. The dealer included a teflon-based paint sealant treatment, so I'll have to wait until it "wears off" before trying another product.

CEC666

Waterspots on Windows

Membim:
I tried straight vinegar...no luck...I previously tried all the cleaner, & wax removers I could think of....even chemicals like acetone, Xylene, Goof off and Lacquer Thinner. None of these methods resulted in any noticable improvement.....

I was out of conventional ideas and starting to consider very dangerous tactics such as using a dremel tool/polishing wheel when VLAD came up with the recommendation of Einszett Glaspolish which arrived Friday. (Ordered from Detailers Paradise)

I tried it last night in the garage on a small area by hand.

The results are very encouraging. I will try it with a buffer later today outside so i can see the true results.

I also bought an array of other products VLAD suggested and will be trying those out today as well.

Being of Irish descent...I Like the potato idea...if it don't work, at least I can eat it. Irish stew anyone!

More to follow...
Carl