SIZE DOES MATTER CRUISE 2005 - Sun 6th November

merlin

Hey everyone from Australia.

I have been using this site for some time now, just reading up on technical articles etc. VERY helpful.. Anyway, a club that i'm involved in the running and management of have organised a VERY large cruise for enthusiasts and I decided to post it up on a couple of the forums I use so we can get some more BMW's etc there with us... As I drive a BMW and its the only one in the club :p

Last year we had about 180 cars, it was a great success and everyone had a top day... This year is going to be much bigger with more trophies, surprises, our sposnors and of course more participants and cars...

So hopefully it would be really good to see some of the BMWBoard crew out with us this year as well... Perhaps come along as a club??

Anyway, if anybody wants to know anymore information please feel free to email me at : matt@clubempire.net or send me a PM on here and I can give you my phone number.

Regards,

Matthew Mace
C/- Club Empire Management

merlin

hey guys... there was a lil rain around here earlier this morning, however it has now stopped.... its not raining and ballina and should be fine for rest of the day there.. EVERYTHING is still on as planned... look forward to seeing everybody there.. we also have some big tents for shade etc. @ the park where we're finishing.... NOVA are set to be at Fitzy's at 9.30 (Y)

>> Matt

C/Empire Admin Team