Suggestion about Big brake kits ?

crystalq3

Hello guys
I own the m coupe euro 321hp,now i stay looking to install a big brake kit for several fast use on mountain roads and trackdays :shiftdriv
The fact after few suggestion and thinks the brembo ,Ap racing and Movit are the best,but for the price are really excessive,consider this month i will fit a kit variante 3 + 4 michelin ps2 and spend 3000 dollars for change the front brakes seems too much!
After many search,i find the way to install the porsche caliper of 996-boxster s,but at least dont are really cheap,consider need to change also the disk brakes,whit a bigger size and the entire kit arrive to 1300$,and porsche logo on calipers...
I see tree company produce brakes ,Rotora,Wilwood and Stoptech

Wilwood are the cheaper, i find this
----------------------------------------------------------------
Super Performance Brake Kit - Wilwood Superlite, 325mm rotor, FRONT '94-'99 E36 M3, '96-'01 MZ3
SL-325-F-E36M3 Super Performance Brake Kit - Wilwood Superlite, 325mm rotor, FRONT '94-'99 E36 M3, '96-'01 MZ3 $1,399.00
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rotora
SLOTTED or DRILLED & SLOTTED FRONT (330x30) Rotora Brake System for 1995 to 1999 BMW E36 M3
Price $1,795.50
BMW E36 M3 Rotora Big Brake Kit, FRONT, 4-Piston Calipers with 2-piece (330x30mm) Floating Rotors. Choice of Slotted or Drilled and Slotted Rotors
or only Rotora Caliper for stock disk
Rotora FRONT Caliper Kit for 1995 to 1999 BMW E36 M3
Price $1,345.50
BMW E36 M3 Rotora 4-Piston Caliper Kit, FRONT. Rotora caliper kit offers a cost effective solution to maximize braking performance by utilizing the vehicle’s original brake disc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stoptech
STOPTECH BIG BRAKE KIT 95-99 BMW M3 - E36 (FRONT 332MM) 83-131-4600$1,995.00
--------------------------------------------------------
Anyone have installed it on own cars,can share any suggestion about this kits?
Thanks for the help and grettins from italy
Carmine

epj3

Check out what the performance tuner sites sell - ie bimmerworld.com, turnermotorsport, vac motorsport, etc. They are the ones who know what is good on your car. Brembo is half-generic big brakes now-a-days. Sure they are great (and nothing wrong with them), but for the money, I'm positive you can find better.

I personally like the stoptech kit.

crystalq3

hello people
Very Thanks for your suggestion!
I think to goes to stoptech,best name for the value,many people tell is really god and dont have issues whit that!
Stay tuned...

My vote goes to Wilwood. I've seen them on many heavy American race cars and sports cars and they give you the biggest bang for the buck. Also be sure to choose the correct pads, like Hawk. Porsche calipers are made for lightweight cars...not a good idea for a sedan.