The BMW M2 will make their world debuts at the 2016 North American International Auto Show

The BMW M2 and X4 M40i will make their world debuts at the 2016 North American International Auto Show on Monday, January 11, at the BMW Stand at 10:05 a.m. in Detroit?s COBO Center (One Washington Boulevard Detroit, MI 48226). In addition, BMW will feature the new, BMW X1, BMW 7 Series, the plug-in hybrid BMW 330e, the high-performance BMW i8 and the all-electric BMW i3 among other BMW models at the BMW Stand. English, German and Spanish speaking BMW representatives will be available for interviews throughout the day.

Making its highly anticipated world debut, the 2016 BMW M2 features the renowned BMW M Performance complimented by a sleek interior and exterior design. A newly developed M TwinPower Turbo technology 3-liter, 6-cylinder engine produces 365 bHP and 343 lb-ft of torque, catapulting the high performance vehicle from 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds. Inspired by its motorsport history and enhanced by BMW EfficientDynamics technology, the BMW M2 sets the pace in its segment when it comes to agility, driving feeling, directional stability, steering precision and controllability at the limit, without any compromise in everyday use. The 2016 BMW M2 will be available in US showrooms in spring 2016. Pricing will be announced shortly.