Zaino Car Wax

I am new to this forum so I am not sure if anyone has talked about Zaino Car Wax, but nothing came up on the search. It is a great wax, they make it for all types of paints, extremely easy to use, deepest color I have ever seen in a wax. They also make a version for light scratches and swirl marks that will get rid of them with out needing a powered polisher.

Zaino is an additive unlike normal waxes. You add more and more coats whenever you want, the shine just gets better and better. It offers great protection from the elements.

If I don’t have time to do a coat of wax after I wash my car (well my dads car) then I just use the polish spray which is like a final touch to the wash. It boosts the shin and will get rid of any water spots left from when you dried the car.

I have used it for about a year, probably done around 60 coats on my dads car and it looks great. I have seen it on some black cars and it makes it look extremely deep.

Last edited:

Special K

Zaino Bros

Concur on the Zaino Bros and widespread information, but there are a few facets to know about before purchasing. I can't say that I've used it on my bimmer yet since I don't even have a production number, only research at this point and a few friends that have provided positive testimonials. Dollar for dollar it doesn't cost an arm and a leg in the long run and it now can be purchased on-line in full kits. The total protection kit is $84.70 plus shipping. That gets you close to 100 bones, but read about it and come to your own conclusions as to the validity of it's worth. I have a kit standing by for application as we speak/write. One upgrade that's in place is an accelerator that speeds the drying time. Prior to it's introduction, the process encompassed an entire weekend and for the BMW enthusiast that treats there car like a bar of gold (which should be all of them), the first treatment isn't difficult, just time consuming. Now it's the day and a couple cold Coronas. Based on the pictures on their site: zainostore.com, they have bragging rights to all the others and have a jump station to test results proving their product against many others. The other thing is that it's not a true wax, rather, it's a paint polish/conditioner which is different in several respects which you can read about on their site. I've contacted them before and the owner Sal responded to my questions and gave advice within days of receipt. A trait many manufacturers forget about . . . the consumer is the important one. You already know most of this from using it on your car, but others may want the skinny as well. Long winded but I'm emphatic about making sure we have thousands of gleaming bimmers on the road.