2007 BMW M6 Convertible

Big Daddy

Leaked: Official Images of the M6 Convertible

The first official images of the BMW M6 Convertible have already surfaced online, although the official unveiling is not expected before the British International Motor Show (20-30 July).

More information and images to follow when available.

RSports cars

Tom

Staff Team
Even after two years, I still think the trunk would have looked better if they made if flushed with the quarter panels. Other than that, its a beast.

i drive A 650I and no probs so far apart from the man that cleans it cut himself anf bled on it lol

GET HER OFF THIS BOARD

just thought id say it before you guys do

denada said:
I drive a 2005 645ci and would be interested in hearing if anyone has had problems with their 645ci
I purchased a certified `05 645ci convertible about a month ago. The car had a little over 14K miles when I bought it. The only problem I've experienced so far (after almost 1K miles) is the amount of gas this thing likes. The idrive seems a little twitchy sometimes - like forgetting that I was running a CD before when I turn on the car. Also, with the top up visibility becomes somewhat limited and, at higher speeds, you can hear the wind as it passes over the top. These are very minor things to me. The thing that impressed me almost instantly about the 645 was how rattle-free the car is. I owned two Lexus SC430s before the 645, an `02 and then an `04, and they had their fair share of creaking sounds, particularly the `02.

I'm loving this car!!!!