325e electrical problem

I recently had electrical issues with my car radio and it seems to have messed up more than just the sound system. My AC fan does not turn on, my ac switches don't work, the OBC lights up only the buttons and does not read anything on the display. It seems as though none of these functions are receiving power. I traced the set of wires to the firewall but then lost where they went. I checked the fuse box and found no blown fuses. Any idea where they lead to, or any tests I can run to solve this problem? Thanks in advance,
Brian.

I recently had electrical issues with my car radio and it seems to have messed up more than just the sound system. My AC fan does not turn on, my ac switches don't work, the OBC lights up only the buttons and does not read anything on the display. It seems as though none of these functions are receiving power. I traced the set of wires to the firewall but then lost where they went. I checked the fuse box and found no blown fuses. Any idea where they lead to, or any tests I can run to solve this problem? Thanks in advance,
Brian.
Ok, since you where In there when you were fixing your car's head deck, Remove the head deck again and check your wiring connections to the back of the fan switch and obc all it tacks is them to be loose to not work.

Start on the easy things first, Then stress about say a blower fan resister or something!

Get back ASAP!!

Ok, since you where In there when you were fixing your car's head deck, Remove the head deck again and check your wiring connections to the back of the fan switch and obc all it tacks is them to be loose to not work.

Start on the easy things first, Then stress about say a blower fan resister or something!

Get back ASAP!!
I already checked all that. I removed all the wires from the OBC the fan and the AC buttons and none of them are getting power. That whole harness isn't getting power... I am pretty sure that the blower fan resistor is bad though because before I everything went out, the fan only worked on high. Would that resistor stop all those accessories from working?
brian