BMW Z4 Luggage?

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to the internet, particularly Forums but I'm thinking about buying a Z4 and I thought that a Forum like this would be a good place to get a little help in finding the accessories I would need for my new car.

I do a great deal of traveling and love regular roads trips with the wife so luggage for the new Z4 is a must. I remember being told or reading somewhere that there is a company that produces luggage specifically for European Roadster and Coupe cars that have small/restrictive trunks, so you can maximize when traveling.

Like I said new Car and new Internet Realm for me so I'm not sure how to go about finding such a company/product.

Has anyone else come across a company that makes "Custom" Designed Luggage for the Z4? or maybe someone here actually owns a set!

Any help you can give would be great and if I just imagined such a product wouldn't it be a great idea to create it!

Thanks,

EuroCarAddict.

Luggage

Hi there.

I don't own nor know of anyone with custom luggage for the Z4. However, my wife and I do go on long weekend road trips, and you'd be surprised with what you can fit in that small boot. Some compromising is required, or course. The key (for us) is to pack in small soft gym bags, instead of a big hard case suitcase.

Have fun!

Marc.

I posted my question in another BMW forum and got a reply about Luggage and from that I managed to find an eBay store which seems to offer a complete range of custom designed luggage.

Take a look:

http://stores.ebay.com/RoadsterBag-Luggage-USA

They offer the Z4 Luggage for a really good price so I think I'm going to order a set.

Has anyone else come across this store before? or possibly ordered from them?

If you did what did you think of them and their products?

Once I receive my Luggage is there somewhere I can post a review or do I just post up again in here?

Is anyone else interested in this product and thinking about buying a set?