Congiure Z4 M Coupe

yo,

They have the Z4 M Coupe on BMWUSA.COM now. I configured one fully loaded for $55K or so. Check it out, it is MAD MAD MAD hot. Somebody tell me where to sign, I'm willing to put down my soul.

Thanks,
MrElussive

bmw046series

1000 Post Club
Maybe if you wouldn't have bought that cheap Datsun, you could have a BMW.

It has been online for sometime now, mine is coming in August, Black on Black.

I saw several of the Z coupes on the roads in Greenville, SC last time I went to see my parents. They are apparently giving them out to people who work at the plant. They are HOT looking in person. MUCH better than the Z4 roadster.

bmw046series

1000 Post Club
brahtw8 said:
I'm waiting for a test drive to see if it is a worthy candidate to replace my M3.
All the reports from Nuremberg were that the Z4M Coupe was lapping the current M3 by 5 to 10 seconds, if that hold true, thats pretty good.

Also TopGear had the roadster a few weeks ago and its lap time was not only faster than the Corvette, Aston Martin Vanquish S, but about .2 of a second away from the Lamborghini Gallardo.

bmw046series said:
All the reports from Nuremberg were that the Z4M Coupe was lapping the current M3 by 5 to 10 seconds, if that hold true, thats pretty good.

Also TopGear had the roadster a few weeks ago and its lap time was not only faster than the Corvette, Aston Martin Vanquish S, but about .2 of a second away from the Lamborghini Gallardo.
I didn't realize the Z4 M Coupe was on trial for crimes against humanity . . . [rofl]

Nurburg is the location of the Nurburgring.

I have looked for that TopGear online, but no luck so far.

bmw046series

1000 Post Club
Opps must have been busy goose-stepping, that was an obvious mistake on my part and I am sorry, I wrote Nuremberg meaning Nurnburg not thinking and proof-read what I wrote---the wrong city, verzeihen Sie mir bitte. However a lot of people don't know the difference they are over 250 miles apart.

This is the clip of the episode of the Z4M, http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=1552

This is the full-mack daddy episode, you have to use the bit torrent program though, if you don't know what that is or don't care to learn just use the first link.

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/8/4/

The whole episode was pretty good though, all German cars, they had the new S-Class, and redid the interior of an old S-Class and turned it into Ann Hathaway's Cottage (Shakespeare's wife not the actor).