Constant challenges from Chrysler 300s and punks

[thumbd] For some reason, a lot of over the hill, mid-life crisis men want to race me in the 300 from Chrysler. After a couple of run-ins, I looked it up and found that they have 340 HP, not too shabby, and I noticed their torque and power in 2-3 gear.

BUT, they can't handle well, and are heavier, so I always get them in turns and off the line. At least 3 occasions in the last 2 months, have left me looking for them now, to blow their doors off.

I'm not a street racer, I like to drive fast when Im alone on the road, but that car really irks me, and the drivers. HAte them !!! [chair]

A couple of street punks in daddy's caddy, went out of their way to pass me, and almost crashed. Then the passenger, yells "You got burnt". So I waited until the green light turned and passed them, screeching the tires in 1st and 2nd. Then I pointed at the line to make them take another shot, and they backed off. LAst time they challenge a nut in a M3!!!!

Big Daddy

I just ignore ignorant punks who want to challenge me in the roadster, it makes them really mad if you just ignore them and drive like the average person minding the laws and limits. Hehe I love to do this to them...

I used to get so tired of people trying to race me when I was driving my Camaro daily. I couldn't go ANYWHERE without someone giving me the pipes and trying to convince me to race. As you could imagine, I always attracted alot of attention from Mustangs. However, I always got my fair share of ricers who would try to provoke me. I used to just laugh at them and shake my head - that would always piss them off.

Tom

Staff Team
hehe, same deal out here in AZ. I just learn to ignore them. But definitely watch out for the SRT-8, they can hang with the M3 pretty well.

Ignoring them is definately the way to go, but sometimes its just hard, especially when you have an easy line on the highway or something. I'm just waiting for the new M3s to come out, and see one of those on the highway. Time to see what they can do.