e39 lights

i have a 2003 e39 m5 and would like to swap out the rear tail lights for some clear ones does anyone know of where to get i know that they changed in 2000 seen prs on ebay that say 97 -2003 but i have the cellis bars

Van556

i have a 2003 e39 m5 and would like to swap out the rear tail lights for some clear ones does anyone know of where to get i know that they changed in 2000 seen prs on ebay that say 97 -2003 but i have the cellis bars
Hello,
I bought a clear set tail light on feabay late last year for my '97 e39 but found out that I also need a "resistor set" that locate in the spare tire well. If your car already come equip with the resistor then let me know if you're like to try mine; it is for the'01-03 model year, OEM made according to seller but I have no way of knowing this; however, the connectors of mine set looks exactly the same as the '02 model year OEM clear tail light set. Better yet, if you're locate in the Baltimore / DC / NOVA area the we could arrange meeting time to check them out if you like.
Thanks!
Van