Hamann Wide Body e36 M3 on eBay

Big Daddy

Close to where I live. What a nice and well done car. I do not know the owner or the car, but must say I am impressed. Check out the upgrades, including a Dinan Supercharger and Brembo 14 BBK:

eBay

I can't believe that car is going for so low, granted if it stays that way it won't sell b/c of the reserve. The one mistake the seller made is that he has zero (0) feedback, why should anyone trust him to sell a car. I am on Ebay and have 97 positive feedback, never a negative or neutral, and still get people asking if they can trust me. Although I did sell my 3000GT on Ebay a year and a half ago and everything went perfect.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Big Daddy said:
It is Dakar yellow, an original BMW color on 97 M3's. I would guess too that with a Dinan supercharger that 3.2 liter makes some serious HP.
Yeah I know I am just partial to Red Colored Bimmers! [thumb] Most E36's that are either M's or in that style I like in Alpine white or Black(Not Cosmo Schwarz but the other darker black) or Imola Red....just my opinion though! Yeah some serious HP....At my tuning shop (www.Digit-Power.de) there is a Forest Green '94 E36 M3 with a G-Power Supercharger...I dont know how many PS he is pushing but i will ask on Monday.....

Big Daddy

I would have never guessed you prefer red...hehe! I think you are talking about triple black, my roadster is Cosmos Black and it has the light metal flake appearance to it.