heeeelPPPP! i just scratched my 2 week old 654 :((((

guys i live in london, i just got a 645 and i scratched it getting it out of the garage (garage is small and is tricky to get out) i spoke to the bmw bodywork place here and they will see the car.

the scratches are 3

one near the light (little light on top of weel)
one by the rim (you know the curb on the body, on top of where the weel goes

and another right next to the second stratch they are not huge, i coud probably live with it but i dont want to,

are these places good?
will my crar decrease in value for getting it fix

i am so sad i cried :( please help me i dont knwo what to do and feel like an idiot :(

daddyslittlegirl

Depending on who does it, how good they are, and how much you are willing to pay, it could be fixed perfectly, undetectable. If it is done well, it will not decrease the value of the car at all.

THANKS KIRBI. i am willing to pay whatever it takes. i mean this car cost me a lot 65,000 sterling pounds (because here everything is more expensive thats a lot of money) and is this brand new. i am taking it to the dealer bodyshot of authorized bimmers. i am so mad and sad :( my poor baby!!!! is a good thing though that i didnt take out the z8 my boyfriend has, hecould have killed me :(

will bring photos :(

that's why I prefer used cars - you don't worry so much about little scratches because they already have some. Do not worry LittleGirl, it's just a sheet metal, they'll fix it and it will be like new again.

as said before, a good painter will get that fixed and you will never see it was done. it will look like new. btw, this kind of "accident" must not be reported to a possible new owner when you sell it. don´t worry about it. when you can get it fixed just find yourself a good shop and be happy again.

damn

I also live in England and really cut it close when putting my 330Ci in the garage. I think I've mastered it, but the Brits really need to build larger garages. Not everyone has a mini, ya know! I couldn't imagine parking that big 645 in mine. Good luck and go a little slower.