imola red m3 convertable

Anyone out here have a photo of an imola red m3 conv with the cinnamon leather interior? Saw one the other day and she was GORGEOUS!!! Followed her for a few miles...wish i had my camera.
What do you guys think of this colour combo?

I don't have a picture of that color combination. Imola Red with Cinammon Leather interior? Sounds like an awful combination. I love Imola Red and I love the Cinammon Leather interior, but those two colors together seem like a disgusting combination. I would get the M3 Convertible in Black with Cinammon Leather interior. If I was a woman, I would get the M3 Convertible in Imola Red with Grey Leather interior. This is all just my opinion, though. [rolleyes]

Ok so i was wrong. Hmmmmm must have been a special order becuase BMW won't let you mix those two colors for in my opinion, an obvious reason. But hey, thats what makes the world go round. Intersting never seen that before. Badass - thanks for the picture.

[:)]

epj3

i would like a carbon black M3 with black leather interior with silver trim. so uh if someone coudl buy one for me i would love you and could pay you back in about 10 years.

BTM3

I actually ordered an Alpine White with Cinnamon conv. It came in and I was soooo disappointed. it looked like a creamsicle... I loved the interior on a black M3 conv when originally ordered. I thought it would look great on the white.. when it came.. it looked Orange... Absolutely hated it.. I didn't take delivery and ended up getting my carbon black on black.

BTM3

Don't know.. maybe it just happened to be a different shade or a lighter tan than the usual. i saw a new M3 conv today with the cinnamon and it definitely looked darker than my original order. It looked good.

flashinthepan

wellllllll......

I like the Red & I kinda like the Cinnamon

But not in the same package.

its like Blue & Purple, fine seperate...but together

well...you know...[8] [8] [xx(] [xx(]

But if the seats had a bit more brown to them..like the above post indicates[thumb]

Last edited: