Is this possible?

mrtm

Was wondering if it was possible to special order "Sand" interior on a M3 Cab with Carbon Black? I really don't like how orange Cinnimon is & if I had to, I'd order Black interior. TIA for the input.

ILuvBMW

I checked bmwusa.com, and I tried to build an M3 Cab. According to the site, there are only 4 choices for any M3 cab. Grey, Black, Cinnanom, and Imola Red. With Carbon Black they were all options except the Imola Red. I think black on black will look really nice.

mikev

Bournemouth, England (but still at my desk)
BMW have run for years a special division to cater for guys like you and me. It allows you to choose any colour known to man and yes even woman. you can have any colour exterior or interior even 2 3 or 4 tone paint if you left your taste behind you with the tire ruber at the lights. They are there for you but you will have to special order direct from the factory ut most BMW dealers will be able to do this for you. (In Europe at least)

You can get almost anything!! I go to Open Road BMW in NJ and I could specify anything I want... I think a lot of dealers are open to this. Someone my fiance knows got phoenix yellow with kiwi colored interior. It's hideous but you can get it.

mrtm

Ok...thanks. As of right now the Sales manager said they won't do it, but would refer me to a custom place in the area to do it (after I bought the car)...idiot. I still haven't talked to my sales rep (who is awesome) & I'll see.

How do you guys think that would look? Can anyone photoshop that interior for me?

Also names of dealerships (like the one in NJ) would help if I decide to order one & not just find a CB with black interior Cab. I'll specifically tell my sales rep. that I will be forced to go to another dealership if he can't get me the color scheme I want.

mrtm said:
Ok...thanks. As of right now the Sales manager said they won't do it, but would refer me to a custom place in the area to do it (after I bought the car)...idiot. I still haven't talked to my sales rep (who is awesome) & I'll see.
Did you tell them you wanted a BMW Individual car? That is the program they are talking about above. I would be surprised if a dealer would deny you that.