P21S Paintwork Cleanser

Why is P21S so good? What makes the Paintwork Cleanser and the Carnauba wax better than the Liquid Glass Pre-Cleaner and Liquid Glass Auto Polish, for example? Convince me for P21S and I will buy it. Because right now, I wasn't impressed with the Liquid Glass stuff over the cheap Eagle One WET Polish & Wax that I used before that. [:(]

You really just have to try it. I have tried several types of waxes and polishes, and I have found nothing that makes a dark car look better than the P21S cleanser and wax. And believe me, I'm picky.

Admittidly, the Klasse and Zainos of the world may last a couple of weeks longer, but they still don't look as good as a good carnauba on a dark car.

vlad...I like to live dangerously. [:p]

Hey, what about Crystal Guard? Anybody heard/read anything about this crap? I have only heard insanely good things about it.

You do need to use the paintwork cleansing lotion first. It makes a huge difference. Polishing is really the money step. Consider claying your car first as well. You will not be sorry with P21S products.

titanmotor

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, BUT I HAVE PURCHASED NUMEROUS WAX PRODUCTS AND HAVE USED POWER BUFFERS, BUT FOR A MEASLY $2.00, IF YOU TRY SOME TURTLE WAS SCRATCH OUT IN THE YELLOW BOTTLE, ON A BLACK CAR ESPECIALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER CONDITION, THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES ON SWIRLS AND PROVIDES A DEEP DARK FINISH. THEN APPLY A SEALER WAX AND YOU ARE IN BUSINESS. NO KIDDING THIS STUFF WORKS, ONCE THE SECRET IS OUT, THIS STUFF WILL BE HARD TO FIND SO STOCK UP, TY

Last edited:
How long does P21S last for? I like how the Liquid Glass I applied a month ago lasts for 6-12 months assuming the most extreme conditions (even though I wax every 3 months anyways).

I am assuming that you have not actually had the Liquid Glass on your car for 6 months yet. I would be completely amazed if it indeed protected the paint and maintained a really good water bead for that long.

99% of carnnauba waxes last between 4-8 weeks, the P21S is one of the longer lasting ones.

Yeah, 6-12 months is definitely a strong claim. I e-mailed P21S and they said on average, P21S lasts for about 6 weeks. My only problem now is getting rid of the coat of Liquid Glass that sits on my car. I believe that washing it with Dawn will not do the job as it is designed to last for a very long time.