She is shaking apart captain!

Ludwig

I have a 2006 BMW 525i that is experiencing a very noticeable vibration from the speed band of about 55-70 mph. I am not sure what is causing it but I have after market eibach performance springs and after market wheels. My suspension guy says that since it only occurs at certain springs that it is either the wheels and tires or something in the drive train. I just hat the wheels rebalanced and rotated today and it did not seem to help. Any ideas?

I have a 2006 BMW 525i that is experiencing a very noticeable vibration from the speed band of about 55-70 mph. I am not sure what is causing it but I have after market eibach performance springs and after market wheels. My suspension guy says that since it only occurs at certain springs that it is either the wheels and tires or something in the drive train. I just hat the wheels rebalanced and rotated today and it did not seem to help. Any ideas?
Where do you feel the vibration at? Do you feel it in the steering whell or do you feel it in the floor and seat of the car. Generally a tire&rim vibration will be predominantly felt in the steering wheel. Driveline vibrations are mostly felt in the floor and seat.