Where can I buy a hardtop for my Z3 (UK)

andyling

Have just purchase 1999 Z3 roadster and want to purchase a hardtop for the winter. Am really struggling to find any suppliers on the internet - can anyone help? All searches and forums say go to eBay but eBay has just one on it (and in the wrong colour).

Please tell me where to buy these things (near London)!

Andy

Last edited:
they do occasionally come up on eBay. They can be repainted.

The dealer is another source.

I got mine by browsing z3 for-sale ads on autotrader.com or cars.com and looking for people who're selling their car with the hardtop. I then emailed them to see if they were willing to sell the hardtop separately. They should make more that way, and you'll still get a fair price.

Lynn

Z3 Hardtop

Hi - I am just about to sell my Z3 and was going to put the hardtop on ebay. however - the hard top looks like the same colour and if you give me colour i can check my colour tonight. not sure re price yet.

Lynn

my car is blue by the way - i didn't realise the car pick was just from someone who replied. is blue any good - think its aztec? but will double check.

Lynn

cngizbleevng said:
There's Topaz Blue, Montreal Blue, Atlanta Blue, Estoril Blue, and Laguna Blue. If you pop your hood and look on the strut tower, it should state what color your car is.
My hard top is topaz blue!

i have a 2000 2.3 z3 and i've been lookin for a hard top in the us ( i live in houston), also would any of you guys know what the price of a top would be?

Da Argentinean said:
i have a 2000 2.3 z3 and i've been lookin for a hard top in the us ( i live in houston), also would any of you guys know what the price of a top would be?
I think a yellow hardtop sold on eBay not so long ago---they tend to go for around $1500, with or without the mounting hardware. Trying to find one near you is the difficult part.

Da Argentinean said:
If we should decide to trade or sell outright I will have a 99 hardtop for sale. Atlanta Blue. Will definitely not include it in a trade-in. Girlfriends car, 58,000 miles, James Bond colors if anyone is intersted contact Daddy