325e not running right

as you'll have it....i don't much care...figure it out yourself then philly punk...I must say this site is not that sharp...seems like alot of idiots to me...no offence...you cats have no idea what the heck you are talking about...good luck..cliff
Let me put this in a way you can understand;
You rap a lot of jive, cat, n you ciznant bizzy it up. you stizzay aint told me W-H-to-tha-izzat tha problem witta fuel bitch in tha engine compartment is! stop dumb'n up this forum. callin' everyone idiots n T-H-to-tha-izzen say "no offence"?[thumb]

In before the lock. Hey cliff, since you know everythig about 30's and we know nothing and are all idiots, here's a pop quiz:

1) Which e30 came out with a modified version of BMW's 'big six' m30?
2) What is the correct spec for tensioning the cambelt on an m20 motor?
3) On what model e30 would you find aluminium alloy body panels OTHER than the m3?
4) I have just bought a set of 17 inch wheels and want to run 225 width tyres? What is the correct tyre size for my e30 with this configuration?
5) Where is the built-in beer-bottle opener on an e30?

Lets see how you score.

Anyone else can try too, but if you know the answer, keep quiet so cliff can have a go.

In before the lock. Hey cliff, since you know everythig about 30's and we know nothing and are all idiots, here's a pop quiz:

1) Which e30 came out with a modified version of BMW's 'big six' m30?
2) What is the correct spec for tensioning the cambelt on an m20 motor?
3) On what model e30 would you find aluminium alloy body panels OTHER than the m3?
4) I have just bought a set of 17 inch wheels and want to run 225 width tyres? What is the correct tyre size for my e30 with this configuration?
5) Where is the built-in beer-bottle opener on an e30?

Lets see how you score.

Anyone else can try too, but if you know the answer, keep quiet so cliff can have a go.
I know 1, 4 and 5.
[headbang]